In short, for all of you who don’t want to read the whole thing, yes it can. However, it’s not actually that simple. The good thing is that your blog can, indeed, become a great resource for some niche audience and make you recognizable, that’s a fact. But the bad thing is that the content on every blog is very chaotic (by definition).
Blogging is an important part of building your online business or any other type of online property, for that matter. That’s why so many people are searching for straightforward and actionable blogging advice. Something that can be quickly implemented and bring some actual benefits.
Blogging is one of my passions too. I’ve been reading, learning and testing a number of various techniques and tactics, so here’s my input – my set of tips and blogging advice I want to share with you.
If you want to find some info about: how to build a blog, how to choose your blogging niche, what to blog about, how to find your own voice, why guest posting is a great thing, how to manage your blog, how to promote your blog then feel free to tune in and check out some of my posts.
One more thing. You can also subscribe for my email updates and receive my eBook – Blogging Tips and Tutorials: How to Create Irresistible Blog Posts in Just 6 Steps (free of charge).
More Posts About Blogging Advice:
- New Design at newInternetOrder.com!
- How Often Should an Online Business Redesign Their Website
- So You Don’t Think You’re Going to Be Able to Create Content for Your Online Business Blog?
- The Power of Blogging for an Online Business
- How About Some Automated Guest Posting?
- How to Build Your Bank of Ideas and KILL Writer’s Block Once and for All
- You Want to Become a Blogger?! Why On Earth Would You Want to Do This?!
- How About a Networking Guide for Bloggers?
- Where to Get Backlinks to Your Site – Part 7 – Blog Comments and Forums
- Regret I Didn’t Come Up with These Myself… January 2012
- Add a Little Life to Your Content – Use Images
- Regret I Didn’t Come Up with These Myself… November and December 2011
- Be More Productive by Writing TWO Versions of the Same Article! – Wait, What?!
- Regret I Didn’t Come Up with These Myself… October 2011
- Custom WordPress Archive Page? Here’s Why to Use It
- Regret I Didn’t Come Up with These Myself… September 2011
- The Global Blogger’s Awards: Why YOU Should Be Part Of It
- Need a Domain Suffix (Prefix)? Here are 30 Ideas Just For You
- Regret I Didn’t Come Up with These Myself… August 2011
- Where to Get Backlinks to Your Site – Part 1 – 30+ Article Directories
- There Are (at Least) 52 Different Blog Post Types, How Many Have You Been Using?
- WordPress Custom Page Template – How to Create It
- Hate WordPress? Here are 13 Alternatives
- Regret I Didn’t Come Up with These Myself… July 2011
- Writer’s Block – Kill the SOB in Just 3 Steps!
- How to Fine-tune Your New Blog Post a Few Seconds Before Publication
- Get Your Business Blogger Package for Free
- Regret I Didn’t Come Up with These Myself… June 2011
- 1 Simple Trick That Will Double the Number of Comments on Your Blog Literally Overnight (no B.S.)
- Why Introductory Paragraphs are an Important Part of Blogging and How to Create Them
- Do You Make These Mistakes While Writing Blog Posts?
- Regret I Didn’t Come Up with These Myself… May 2011
- 12 Creative Ways to Find Your Blogging Niche
- How to set up Google Alerts
- 6 Step Master-Strategist Guide on How to Begin an Exceptional Blog Post
- Why Lightning Quick Ads are the Future of Internet Advertising
- WordPress Advice of the Month: Best WordPress Hacks of All Time
- Regret I Didn’t Come Up with These Myself… March 2011
- How to Add “nofollow” to Non-Homepage Blogroll Links – WordPress SEO Tip of the Day
- Don’t Commit the Premature Publication Sin, Ask Yourself These 9 Questions First
- 29 WordPress Terms Explained – Handy WordPress Glossary
- Sexiest WordPress Plugins: flickrRSS